Haslemere Town Council is dedicated to its residents; if we cannot assist with your enquiry we will always point you in the right direction. Below is a list of various Local Authority services and who is responsible for each.
Haslemere Town Council is responsible for / involved with the following services.
If you would like to report any problems relating to these please contact us.
Waverley Borough Council is responsible for the following services. If you are aware of any problems relating to these you can report it online.
Please note that fly-tipping should be reported directly to Waverley Borough Council, they can then monitor and deal with any issues.
- Planning and building regulations (decision making)
- Off street parking / car parks
- Household and garden waste collections and recycling
- Council housing
- Council Tax and Business Rates
- Leisure Centres
- Graffiti removal
- Playgrounds and skate parks
- Tree preservation and conservation areas
Surrey County Council is responsible for the following services.
If you are aware of any problems relating to these you can report it online.
- Roads and Highways including signage, drainage and speed limits
- Street lighting
- On street parking controls
Community Help - Covid-19
There are several community groups which have been set up to assist residents during this difficult time: