Report A Problem
Haslemere Town Council is dedicated to its residents; if we cannot assist with your enquiry we will always point you in the right direction. Below is a list of various Local Authority services and who is responsible for each.
Haslemere Town Council is responsible for / involved with the following services.
If you would like to report any problems relating to these please contact us.
- Management of Lion Green and the playground
- Christmas lights
- Remembrance Sunday
- Awarding grants
- Planning & Highways (making observations)
- Grounds maintenance including floral tubs and displays
- Certain street furniture such as bus shelters, benches, bins and noticeboards
- Public toilets
Waverley Borough Council is responsible for the following services. If you are aware of any problems relating to these you can report it online.
Please note that fly-tipping should be reported directly to Waverley Borough Council, they can then monitor and deal with any issues.
- Planning and building regulations (decision making)
- Off street parking / car parks
- Household and garden waste collections and recycling
- Council housing
- Council Tax and Business Rates
- Leisure Centres
- Graffiti removal
- Playgrounds and skate parks
- Tree preservation and conservation areas
Surrey County Council is responsible for the following services.
If you are aware of any problems relating to these you can report it online.
- Roads and Highways including signage, drainage and speed limits
- Street lighting
- On-street parking controls