Report A Problem
Haslemere Town Council is responsible for / involved with the following services.
If you would like to report any problems relating to these please contact us.
Please note that fly-tipping should be reported directly to Waverley Borough Council, they can then monitor and deal with any issues.
- Planning and building regulations (decision making)
- Off street parking / car parks
- Household and garden waste collections and recycling
- Council housing
- Council Tax and Business Rates
- Leisure Centres
- Graffiti removal
- Playgrounds and skate parks
- Tree preservation and conservation areas
If you are aware of any problems relating to these you can report it online.
- Roads and Highways including signage, drainage and speed limits
- Street lighting
- On-street parking controls